The Bad-Ass Priest and the Kick-Ass Nun kick asses for the Lord!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Fucking pussies are not needed in the Philippines
They must be the worlds dumbest coup plotters if they invited the PRESS to their little meeting.
Man, these coup plotters needs to grow some balls. They are fucking pussies. They plan and plan about overthrowing the government, but when they fail and thier plans are exposed, they fucking hide thier tails and deny thier part in the coup. If you're going to stage a coup, at least have the balls to face the consequences if you fail. I can tell you pretty much that Philippines don't need these type of pussies, whiners and fags. They should stand up like men and admit if they did it.
I guess the reason why they are afraid to stand up like men because, when coup plotters fail, they face death in other countries. But that's a whole other serious problem of our country. Nobody ever goes to jail, whether they are politicians, coup plotters, smugglers, tax evaders, and fucking others but I'm too lazy to mention but I hope you get the drift. Just look at Gringo Honasan. He should be shot to death already because of his participation in the coup a few years ago, but for some fucking reason, he even became a senator. And you fucking wonder why nobody follows the law here in the Philippines. Man, Filipinos are stupid.
Listed in Technorati under humor, satire, politics, Philippines